Janeism

Sunday, January 21, 2007

I miss boyzone


I am chatting with an old pal... a pal whom i known from my mambo times... so its like...27-18=? years... and we are relishing the old songs...
it started when he showed me "back for good" mv...
i realised good old songs are still the best...
hence i went to dig out my Take That Cd... thank god it is still around... the songs are great... so nolstagic.....

and not to forget.. boyzone... dun love me for fun girl.. let me be the 1 girl... love me for a reason.. let the reason be love

oh i miss those boyband days! Look at my pic with Ronan Keating! Yea... the days when he was still in Boyzone... and pls excuse my ugliness.. last time young... hence ugly mah....:P I used to keep this pic in my wallet... those silly ole times... ehehhe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter