Janeism

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Treasure the present!

hi.. its been long....

sooo many things happened these few days, and i wasnt motivated enough to blog... but well.. here i am now... with the help of ULTIMATE ice blended, now i am ultimately awake!!

oh well....
1st of all, is the demise loss of a taiwanese actress xu wei lun... she passed away in a car accident... i was really affected by the news... shes only 28... young n prettyy with a whole bright future ahead of her... why muz her life end like this? i really wish she will juz wake up now and announced everything is a hoax... i wont blame her for the bad joke...

i dont wanna discuss more abt her... juz serve as a reminder to all of us that... today might be the last day of your life... pls be happy and live your life fully... and treasure every1 around u.. do take a close look at the people coz u never know if it maybe the last time u see him/her. And of course, be thankful that you are still up and well, sitting somewhere reading my blog! It is indeed a blessing!

Ok, next topic........ involved my workplace.... my big big boss... mr chin has resigned!!! it was announced yesterday, and with immediate effect... citing "personal reason" . but i dont really buy it... there must be something more to that! I wonder what is it... so currently.. my dept is headless! I wonder if they are contemplating promoting me to his seat.... ever heard of a contract staff heading a dept of regular? wahhahaa...
this may be it!!!

hmmmm... ok.. actually i have exaggerated..... nothing much happened these days.. except these 2 big news.. and some tiny mini news....

I dont know... but seems like my reputation in office has been smeared! juz now my boss was telling me... every1 said ak is my bf..... every1!!! bf!!! hope he is exaggerating lah... better not be every1!
imagine such an innocent and nice nice lady like me... being termed as the scandalous office affair lead actress (maybe called bitch??).... it just doesnt sound right! bitchy and jane juz doesnt rhyme! But well, i will just go with the flow... i believe the scandals are just harmless ones, created to kill time...

Yesterday, we were smsing at nite... and 1 of his message was " but tomolo i out station dear".
DEAR!!!!!
so i have been promoted from sweetie to dear eh???? whats next????

In the evening just now, he disturbed me again... well.... hes on business trip now. he sms to ask me if i have recovered fully now. its like.. 1 week ago affair... now then he ask? well.. he did ask me on monday.... maybe hes juz trying to create topic with me.... but i tell u... to strike when some1 is ill..... is damn lethal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter