Janeism

Thursday, January 25, 2007

come, sway/suay with me

Today is such an eventful day... or i should actually be more specific...
today is a suay day!! i cant believe sooo many bad things can happen to me in 1 day... today may be 1 of my suayest day in my life... i dont remember having so many things wrong in the same day..

here the story goes
I wear a new watch which i bought from hongkong. But i did not check whether it was working anot, assuming that it will work. Only when i was out of my house then i realised the bloody watch is not working! Damn! its a red betty boop watch.. looks quite chic! but sigh... i was thinking.. should i continue wearing it, as an accessory? or to remove?
then i decided to take off my watch, afraid people will laugh at me for failing to notice i got a broken watch.

And today i wear my new shoes which i bought from hk, and it hurts badly! i was having problem walking normally... argh....

With no watch on my wrist, i did not make good estimation of time. And bloody hell... today's train was like packed. I let about 4 trains passed me.... and when i finally looked at my hp for the time, i was shocked to see 8.28 when i was only at jurong east! Oh man... can i get to queenstown by 845????
No.. i only got there at 846... sigh.. hence.. need to take public bus to office... was so afraid that it will rain and drenching me is ok.... but.... pls dun drench my coach bag!!! lucky it was only drizzling... hence not much damages done to my bag. And ya... i was late for work, of course...

When i reached office... started my sneezing and running nose... yes.... i am falling sick.. well done!

As i was feeling so sianz, i dont wanna think about wat to wear.. hence i wore jeans...

Ak then asked me..."may i know why r u in jeans today?"
me: hmmm.... today not friday meh?
ak: today is friday?
me: no meh?
ak: wah... u very good... r u in sales? u wanna join sales?
me: u wanna hire me?
Anyway.. then he tell me im not supposed to wear jeans to work except friday... ok.. another blopper of the day.....

I wasnt having any appetite.. hence i did not go for lunch....

was sneezing and fluing so badly that my boss asked me to go see doc....

but i know going to doc doesnt help.. what i did is just a good rest.....

At 5pm..... i decided to go home... hence i msn my boss to tell him that i am going off now...
As ak was on the phone, i juz make a hand sign to him that i am going home already. He looked at his watch, and i gave him an impatient stare. coz i was thinking he was suaning me about going off so early.

then i walked out, to the bus stop....
when i got out, i suddenly feel much better.. i guess its the air con in my office which was killing me....
then.... ak called me.... and asked me where i am...
he wanna send me home! i was telling him.. nonono... no need.. im goin myself
he say "no.. i will send u home. u wait at the bus stop for me. bye!"

Then he came along.... he was saying that i must be so sick that i cant bear to stay for another hlaf hour.... ya.. he was thinking that i am soo sick hence decided to drive me home. so nice of him... mind u.. he stay in pasir ris.. and me.. bt batok... 1 east 1 west, and he was sooo nice to drive me home.. i was telling him juz drop me at mrt... but he rejected me...
ok.. so he sent me home... was so grateful to him for i was thinking about the pain i will have to go through with my walk home.. hes my saviour!

ooh.. guys really know this trick huh.. to hit women when they are sick..... somehow will be touched to a certain extent..

why is he so nice? i am puzzled.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter