Janeism

Saturday, January 27, 2007

My wishlist

I know... my birthday is long over.. but still.. there are some things on my mind which i hope there are some kind angels out there who can fulfil my wish.. like.. maybe a santa claus?

1. Harry potter books... Suddenly, i wanna collect the whole series... actually i got the 1st book, but i lend to a friend and it has been gone from my life ever since then.. sigh... for me to buy it again... sounds silly.. but i guess i have no choice...
if only theres a kind soul out there.. who would donate harry potter books to me

2. ronan keating cd.... his best hits.. recently, i am crazy over 90s songs.. songs which accompany my teenagehood...

3. beauty and the beast, little mermaid, aladdin, toy story dvd

4. and if all else fail, give me $$$$$!!!

how i wish i have more friends... so i can get birthday presents from them all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter