Janeism

Friday, January 26, 2007

long weekend beckoning

yes.. im on MC today.... yes, really sick and need a good rest at home....
i am going to rest to the max today coz i guess i gotta hit town tomorrow....

oh well, since im at home... im glad the suay germs dun have much chance to attack me.. hence im still fine and well so far.....

just now... this ak sms me . his message was " hi sweetie, how r u today? hope u r feeling better now."

ya! rite! he addressed me as sweetie again! am i really that sweet??? I really dont know he is showing his fatherly love to me... or more than that.....

I have never came across a colleague who can be sooo nice to me... but then again.. what is his nickname? Aunty Killer... so is he so nice as usual... or something else? I really dont know....

what is he trying to do? is he trying to make me fall in love with him???? That easy meh?

Updates
I replied him 1 hour later that i am feeling better.. and i also said "hope my absence at work is bearable for you"

his reply: your absence at work is like a beach without the sun.

wooo...see what i meant??? his words can kill!!! and me being a 27 year-old-left-on-the-shelf-potential desporado.... have i been killed by him already?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter