Janeism

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Phuket soon...




Currently feeling rather excited.... coz i am goin phuket in 2 days time! Yahooooo!!! the sun, the sand and the sea.... yahoooo!!! hope its fun!! gonna pack my shades lah... cap lah, sunblock lah... (bikinis also?)blah blah blah! its gonna be fun!!!




Just hope i wunt be suay enough to meet any natural disasters, eg tsunamis.... Pls pray for my safety... and hope that i will be back on saturday to tell u all my tales!


As promised... heres my newly bought jacket! Yes!!! my puma stylo jacket.... and the best part is... it only cost me $15!!! cheap??? am i a lobang queen????? hehehe if u wanna buy such goodies.... ask me for more tips! Beside being a lobang queen, i am also a friendly queen!

Yesterday, suddenly i got so sick of AK and his words! hes such a fako! he like to paint such a beautiful picture of everything and he really exaggerate! You see... my boss's bro in law passed away, and Ak really go thru all efforts to make sure everything is right.. as in the wreath and the white gold... abit extra, in my opinion.. but then... somehow shd be glad to have some1 who take initiative
then.. as he wil be out stationed today, he asked for my help in collecting the white gold. he turned to me, and said need to involved me coz im such an important person in the team. fwah! at that point of time, i felt like slapping him and tell him not to be so fako!! its his words... he always like to say the best things for every1... ok... 1st few times u hear it, u will be flattered.... but hearing it everyday... juz makes me wanna puke! hahaha no.... everytime he praise me, i will be yawning in my heart and saying... here he go again.....
what an AK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter