Janeism

Friday, January 19, 2007

Lovely Friday!



Exciting!!!
Rain is in Singapore right now!!! Geezz... the hunk!! the hunk is here!
Was watching news about his arrival... he look soooo suave.... and cute.. n cool.. and charming.. and handsome..... oh man.. i wish i can juz have a glance of him...
he was at jewel box juz now for press conference... and its like... quite near my workplace!!! geezzz... if i know.. i would have climbed mt faber to see him man!!!! hes cute!!!

Should I go catch his concert and have a glimpse of his sexy body?????

opps... i better not think aloud anymore....

ok.... back to my normal life....
this morning, went back office (yawn) and checked email. Oh no! James emailed the whole team abt my bday... and even told those who are overseas to buy presents for me... he wrote... jane is expecting big presents from....a...b....c.....

oh man! so paisay!
as usual... this ak... with his hiaoness replied all... that he is sending me a big fat flying kiss!
arrrggghhh....
i tried to play down his msg by saying that i havent receive the kiss.. probably received by my neighbour... hahaah

mikey asked if i wan a HP diary book... and i guessed.. thats my bday present~ wahahahaha
then old man said.... " i look through my desk for any brand new things... and the only brand new thing i found is a box of panadol"
-_-

got a present from san... a chio red hp pouch....
and james bought me lunch @ Spizza....
and whoever walked by, james or mikey will tell the person to wish me happy birthday
hahaha.. crappy fellas...
this quite big shot (who used to be their boss) came over... and they ask him to wish me happy bday
he was quick...
"happy birthday. wheres the bday treat?"
then ximen came... and also wished me happy bday.... n blah blah blah.. shes only 21!! blah blah blah.... i asked him wheres my present
he think for some times , then james said... give cigarette lah
me: i dont smoke
ximen: nvm.. u can always learn
me: pengz

then tarzan came to wish me happy bday too... was quite shocked that hes sooo "frenly" ar.. hehee
then i asked him again... where is my present?
he leaned forward and wana kiss me
of coz... fake action lah
then i screamed (softly); and my colleagues were alerted. james stood up and asked.. what happened? he kiss u ar?
then my boss said... u cant anyhow kiss her.. muz ask for permission from many people u know...

yea.... they made a big fuss out of my bday....when i intend to maintain low profile.. but cant....
guess im too cute to be ignored....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter