Janeism

Thursday, January 18, 2007

i would like to thank.....

This is usually the phrase used when people are receiving awards....

Well.. for me... its like.... im receiving award for being able to breath oxygen for 27 years... im much much luckier than many people who may not have the chance to live to such a ripe old age... i mean.. its 27 years on earth.... and im still intact with my legs n hands.... aint i lucky???

ok.. enough of crapping (must be the amount of snow crabs(crap?) that i had consumed last nite...)

Ok.. i shall take this chance to thank every1 who has wished me happy birthday.... (in choronological order, i will try)

1. Peiwen... my sec sch fren... she left me a friendster message wishing me happy birthday last week! thats so sweet of her , coz honestly, we havent been keepin in touch for quite some times
2. Phoebe... she left me a friendster happy birthday greetings too!
3. Yvon... wishing me happy birthday in advance, and kept wanting to pass me pressie... but.. somehow... i failed her....
4. Esther... 1 of my latest collection of good friends... juz knew her when i joined my previous company, and somehow we managed to hit offf... even to the extent of goin hk together... and shes the 1 who gave me my 1st bday pressie.. a cute white fluffy lamb soft toy
5. Ah choo.... Esther friend... who plays a part in the soft fluffy toy too! Thx!!
6. Huisan... my buddy! whom we ate like theres no tomorrow yesterday at kushinbo! yes.. its like my last meal of my 26 years on earth.... "chi bao bao... hao shang lu". ah choy!!!! but yes... we had a great time stuffing ourselves silly.... :P
7. Adrian... thx
8. My bestmate! though we are supposed to meet yesterday, and he flew my kite, and made me carry the stuff around the island..... but i still forgive him....
coz he did a mini countdown for me! he observed 1 min of silence too... thx bestmate! nex time dun dua me again! :D
9. Zhiwei... though hes crude... but i have to forgive him... he did wish me happy birthday afterall
10. Carel... who sent me a birthday sms at the strike of 12mn!!! shes sooo sweeet!!!
11. Regina... who send me sms at 12.02... sweet too! thx!
12. Irene... thx for the sms
13. Steven... thx for the sms... and no... i did not take mc... its a brave leave for me!
14. Gerald... thx for sms
15. Xiaoqin... my oldest buddy! thx for sms..... we shall go out for a meal soon!
16. Joelyn... thx for the sms.... hope u can find "beauty and the beast" for me! :D
17. Chris... thx!!! Im overjoyed that u remembered my birthday!! hehehe... Cheers!!
18. Eugene.. thx for the sms...
19. MeiZhen... my long lost primary school friend.... thx for the greetings
20. Ben... thx for the greetings.... u said u owe me pressie hor....
21. Bonbon... thx for the greeting all the way from HK!!! hehee im stil waiting for the surprise!
21. Anna.. thx for the creative messages... u never understand what it is like to be so old...

I hope i mentioned every1 im supposed to.... (pls forgive me if i did not mention ur name?
maybe u can greet me again so that i can add ur name to the dean list!)

Last, but not least... have to thank my mama... for giving birth to me... taking good care of me... and tolerating my occasional temper flare at her.... shes my closest person on earth, hence sometimes i may take it out on her... but i really love her alot!!! And also not to forget.. every year.. without fail, she will cook mee sua for me on my birthday... so that i will have a long life... hahaha.. sure... i hope i can still eat the mee sua for many many years to come!
my papa.. for providing for me... doting on me.... and being the man of the family
my bro... for not killing me when we were young and allowing me to breath more air for a longer time... hehehe... nay... hes a company to me... i guess without him, my childhood will be so boring....

And also.... Jay chou! for being born on the same day as me! I know there r much more people who are in celebration mood today... though its for jay chou... but.... come on!!! lets celebrate together!!!

Cheers lah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter