Janeism

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Today marks the eve of a Major day.... the 18th Jan....
but somehow.. i am fed with sad stories today... what a way to end the year....

received news that my ex colleague hubby passed away in his sleep... he is stil a young chap... and they had juz a baby who is at most... 2 years old? I feel so sad for them...
imagine 1 day.. u wake up... and the hubby who is beside u juz dun wake up anymore... it will be ultra shocking...
i think i will go mad if this happens to me...
hope not... hope the trend of our healthy young men who died in the sleep will quickly pass...

had some sad conversations with a couple of people too.... sigh.. as u grow old... problems grow too.....
bless the world!

ok... this should not be a sad blog... lets talk abt happier stuff......
like.... i received a white lamb soft toy as present....? and thats all?
i was going to meet my bestmate.... and he sabo me....
went kushinbo for the dinner buffet.. and stuffed myself silly with lotsa food... my stomach had been expanded to the max juz now... and still feeling the aftermath now.... yucks!

argh!!! im sorry but theres no happy things for me to blog...
okok.. theres 1... which is... im on leave tomorrow.. no need to wake up early.. yipeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter