Janeism

Saturday, June 17, 2006

I Love Arg

recently.. nothing much happening in my life...
except world cup.. and singapore pools!
hahahaa

world cup.. i am impressed by argentina... they are really good! its a joy to watch them play.......
i used to dislike the team... coz i think they all look like crook....
but after yesterday's match... i think they are really good! the best team of all the matches that i watched( which coincidentially is not many!)

Dun mess with Messi!!!

KR and ESP not bad too... but i am not as awed by them....

Por.. nearly make me... poor.. but in the end, they didnt fail me...think they r down on their luck!

Later.. Italy...3am! I need to wake up and watch later....

let this be a winning nite for me can?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter