Janeism

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

its my life!

ok... I think enough abt world cup..
its time to talk abt MY life....

but before i continue.. let me say something 1st....

SPAIN scored 4 goals! Wow!!!! I won!!!!

Ok... back to my life.....
Today got a surprise email from my ex colleague. She used to be under me, but quitted last month.... Thought will be end of story....

Today got her email, and she asked me out for lunch...
I am very happy that she stil regard me as a friend...
In fact, I am the only person in my dept that she met up with since she quit....
I am glad that I gave such a "warm" feeling to even my subordinate that she is willing to keep in touch with... even though we have only worked together like for... 2 months?

Yes, I always maintain a friendly relationship with my staff, and i would like them to regard me as their level... and not their superior..
coz really, i am not after anything... just wanna get my work done and every1 is happy....
For myself, I would adopt the just do whatever you please but get your job done when you are in office.
1 of these days, muz get the delicious TP muffins for them as a treat....

Also, discovered... many ppl dislike heewan too! they dont have good opinion of her, and everytime they said that, I will say " I dont like her" with my guts....

Yes, I really dislike her and i dont see the point of hiding it... and also.. i dont wanna entertain her... we can just maintain the working relationship. Period.
It's not so much that I will die without the job....
U offend me... I quit! see who is the 1 suffering!
So... Heewan! U better stop laughing ok... coz everytime i hear your laughter, i feel like quitting!

Muahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter