Janeism

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

simpleton

sometimes.. i am such a simpleton, who think so simple.... at 1st....

yesterday my colleague was telling me he is goin to give a treat to his EOs for their hard work... then suddenly he asked me... wanan go anot??? i treat u also...

then i was like errr.....

say say....., then.. he suddenly said.. i go also gd.. then i can share the bill.... SE shd help each other...

i was thinking.. ok... see 1st lah....

then suddenly i think on my way home.... huh???? i pay? for his staff??? tis is ridiculous right? he say he treat, in the end, i help to foot part of the bill.. for HIS staff.... lugi business ar?? i never even treat my staff.. ask me treat his staff??? craazy lah!!

lucky that thought pop up in my head in time.... so... i will not be free tomorrow for that lunch! muahahaa.... u see... singaporeans are such a sneaky bunch of people.. always trying to spring surprises to unsuspecting and innocent people like me...

then juz now i was considering abt my next path... shd i... or shd i not? and im sure they wunt let me go so easily... they will say things like... many things to learn here... gd experience.. you can handle quite well... pity if u go... blah blah blah....
ya... true.. haiya.. i feel so guilty.... i shouldnt do tis to them

but suddenly a thought pop out again!
Excuse me! If i said i got an offer which pays me higher, and dont need work so hard... only a piggy will stay @ xxx rite??? a person in the rite mind will go what!

Yes... miss jane, pls remember the points.... u r a selfish and lazy weasel who will look out for $ n slacking time.... you are not responsible for xxx... and without u, xxx wont collapse!!!!!!!!!!!

ohh... my dear mr michael................ when can i have my job? when can u be my dear boss again?? i am really pinning on you............................................ my hope.... my happiness..... my life.... lies in your great hands.....

pls hire me!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter