Janeism

Saturday, May 13, 2006

its fate

magic strikes again!!

Tonite.. i was really contemplating to go MOS for some clubbing scene... since i havent been clubbing for soooo long...

but then, the comfort of home + laziness got me down again.. so in the end, i did not go mos.......

then..... at 11+, saw my z on tv!
then at 12, my z attended 小氣大財神﹗whopping 1 hour of him on tv!!! I was like thinking... what if i was outside????

wow..... isnt this magic again? its like somebody telling me not to go out...... *grin*

My poor Z kena beaten on his butt once, and he drank 1 cup of bittergourd and 1 cup of garlic(eeewwwk)... cutie cutie............

so... Steven, did you boogie your nite away happily, without me????? :/

1 Comments:

  • Not really ley.. but oh well.. you get to enjoy your night at home.. Haha, please don't make it a habit and you start staying home EVERYDAY to catch zChen on tv hor

    By Blogger Astafas, at 4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter