Janeism

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Nearly murdered...

I was nearly murdered!! can you believe it?

Ok, the story goes like this....

I went to buy breakfast this morning... on my way home, while i was walking underneath my blk (of coz i dont mean the sheltered part)... I looked up at my house, and I was momentarily thinking... oh... what if my aircon dropped and crashed on my head.....

Whilst I was thinking abt tis, a pack of waterbomb drop juz rite in front of me! Geez! Lucky I was a step slower! What would happen if i walked fast?
1. I would be drenched totally with dont know what @*(U*&$# water! It look whitish... either it is soyabean drink... or detergent water! (arrrgghh!)
2. if the impact was strong, I may have break my neck.. i could have fainted... or i could have been really murdered by the pack of evil water....

WHo who?? who wanna murder me???? Why me????

I was really abit shaken by the experience... I could have died juz on the eve of MOther's day.... I am glad i was protected somehow....

Lesson learnt... never walked those unsheltered part...

p/s i dont dare tell my mama abt my experience coz she had been lamenting not to walk there since i was 3 yrs old.... I dont wnana go thru another earful of lecturings......
Coz i was juz back from deathgate ok!
Heaven bless me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter