Janeism

Friday, May 12, 2006

employee of the year.... me ar?

I suspect... my boss is my fan............
i mean... i suspect she read my blog....

why??

yesterday she suddenly pop me an email to tell me i have been doing a good job. keep it up....

errrr.... she knows i wanna quit????? thats why she is using reverse pyschology to pyscho me to stay?? errr well... i almost replied her " yes.. but i regret to inform you that it wunt be too long"

Of coz i never lah!!! wahahaa u think i stupid or silly?

Then.. my big boss forward us an email from PM.. saying we had done a good job...

errr.. even PM is stepping forward to retain a productive and efficient employee...

I so important meh??? i go.... XXX cant operate anymore???

hmm.. ok.. i will reconsider my decision.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter