Janeism

Saturday, May 06, 2006

I love Singapore

these few days.. its heating up in Singapore... with the GE actions... quite exciting...
but... i am not involved in any actions... coz i no need to vote.. *sulk*
Missed those excitements where i can see the contestants travelling around on lorries, and the poster they stick everywhere....


anyway, its good i dont need to vote too lah.. lazy ! n i know i got this good MPs in my area.....

Today i was flipping thru my town council newsletter.. saw my MP's pic everywhere... with kids all around her.... then i realised something...
she is really good... the pic r evidence... she is not those kind who is juz out juz for the GE.. she has always been there... with her big smile... Good job!!!

Anyway, since i am on this topic.. let me express my personal view....
I wunt get into trouble rite? Juz my small thoughts lah.. pls dont sue me....

Anyway, watched some rallies on tv... the oppositions.. heard 1 who mentioned that gahmen shd not charge gst on medicine..
big talk.... if they really win, you think they will be able to do away with the gst???
i think its all empty talks... talk which is unfair and groundless....

i hate people who talk big... i prefer action.. so u know i will never vote for........... *beeeep*

Anyway, I no need to vote lah!!! dont sue me!!!!

Then i was thinking... actually.... Singapore is a wonderful country....

What do i like abt Singapore...
I like the stability of Singapore...
I like the safe weather of Singapore
I like the strong gahmen of Singapore
I like the law n orderness of Singapore
I like the cleanliness of Singapore


But i dislike the people here.....
I wish our people would be nicer... then it will be such a wonderful place to live in....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter