Janeism

Monday, February 27, 2006

lazy...

It's been long since I blogged....
The reason is..... again... yawnz.... LAZINESS

Sometimes I really dont feel like committing these few minutes juz to blog.... but... yes... its still my passion to share my interesting life and deep thoughts with all of u.

It has been a busy busy weekend for me...

Saturday went for a gathering with my ex-colleagues...
1 of them just got a big liamond ring on her finger.. yes.. getting married soon....
So we were on this topic abt marriage. Out of 7 of us, 3 voiced they want their wedding to be simple. Best is dont throw dinner, dont invite friends.... make it as simple as possible
Huh? Why?
Marriage is a once in a lifetime affair. If I ever get married, I am not going to make it simple man. In fact, I want it to be extravagent! Its once in a lifetime ok... and the bride should be the superstar of the day. I want all my relatives and my friends to witness the happy reunion. I want all of their best wishes (and of coz angbaos!). I want to be surrounded by the people who would wish me the best of luck. Best will be @ ritz carlton ballroom ok?
muahahaa... ok... i know.... i will not be married... it usually dont happen to any1 who tries too hard...

Why are my peers going for simple low-key wedding???
Is it that I am stil a traditional, old-fashioned thinking aunty, that I havent been progressing with the society and youngsters?

Oh yes! and my ex colleague asked me...." Did u recently went JB??"
Huh!!! I got spotted even in JB... damn... the world is really too small for me to commit any bad things man....

ok... then sunday came along. its AA2006 day!! hahahaa
woke up very early (730am... yawnz) coz i gotta be @ pasir ris @ 10am!
Journey to the East!!!

Hmm, its was pretty interesting... especially the flying display.. wow... the way the planes flip and turn.... i am really amazed!!! The pilots are soooo heroic!! They can do all sorts of stunts up in the air. Wooo I wonder what were they thinking, and what was their expression while they were in the upside down plane.... and I wish I am sitting in the plane as well.. the thrill... think its gonna be ooooohh-sooooo-scary experience!
I wanna know the heroes!!! Nex time i shall encourage my son to be a pilot! Its simply cool!!

So that was how my weekend was spent...

Today, being Monday again and closer to my last day @ HP. Had farewell lunch with my ex-boss and some colleagues... oh so sad to leave these nice people.... sobz...

Anyway, tomorrow is the last day of Feb already! So fast....
And there are still no news abt my prince's happiness release in Taiwan. Dont think it will be released in March then.... Anyway, there has been a big uproar among the fans against his company HIM. We are very buay song that HIM is neglecting our prince, kept delaying his album release, and refusing to answer our enquiries about when. Every1 is making alot of noise (including me!).

Jane, what has that got to do with u? U stay in Singapore leh! And you already got 3 copies of happiness lor... what u wan??? what u wan????

Thats not the point!
1. My prince biggest wish was to release his album in TW... i will be sad if he doesnt... so its my business
2. I was planning to go TW in March, and in conjuction with his album release, I was planning to go and see/support him during his launch. Now all my hopes are dashed.... my prince wont get me to go support him... sighz, so thats my business as well....

But sometimes I wonder... is this a scheme from HIM?? To make all of us kanchiong and to fry some news, so that his album release will be a big bang when it is released??
Well, if its for the good of Z, then i dont mind.. As long as his happiness is released in TW, and he is happy....

Well, Hope his happiness will be released in Taiwan soon! And hope I can get to see/hear him soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter