Janeism

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

ARE U PREGNANT????


This was the alarming question that I got asked... 1st time in my life....

Haha.. actually it happened like this. I went for this medical checkup for my new job (yawnz... waste $). Then I need to take Xray, and the doc ask me to fill in my last menstruation period... To tell u the truth, I do not take much notice about the dates (coz its irregular.. heehee). But I think the doctor will be soo shocked if i told her I 4got, so... i acted smart and juz anyhow fill in 17th Jan .
The doc saw and exclaimed *LOUDLY*: ARE U PREGNANT?????
I was so shocked, but when i recovered frm my shockness , i replied... no...( with a foolish smile... thinking how could i be pregnant lah??)
she stil lamented.. "r u very sure??" "i wont b responsible if you have any kid, u sign the letter already" "u VERY SURE AR!"

waahhahaa.. yes.. i am NOT pregnant!!! dont b silly loctor!

and speaking of period, I think i am having my pms now.... suddenly i feel sad about several things...
my bro moved house today.. i am sad...
despite how sometimes i loathe having him around, i still love him. Its quite sad that he is not stayin with us anymore... sobs sob.... Hope he wil come back often to see our parents..
Digressing abit again, I think his house look pretty cool... so much better than my current house. I can see a theme there.....(my house is a rojak !) Now then i know why ppl wanna buy their own house. Its really a sense of belonging, etc... to build a house from the scratch.. hmmm.. I wan my own house too! I wanna get marry too!
Ok.. back to my PMS stories....
I am even sad that I am leaving my current work soon... I cant bear to leave everything and everyone(except for that assy chang). Going to work late, going for long lunches, going home when i feel like it, MSN-ing, surfing my zchen websites, all my suka suka actions... I will have to leave them all behind... and also some of my nice colleagues... oh man.. this is soo depressing... How I wish I do not need to leave... and i am not lookin forward to my new job at all... damnz.... what is happening to me????
I am also sad when i eat meat... I feel so guilty to eat meat now... I will think of the life which was taken juz to satisfy my stomach... haiz.... jialat... i cant be thinking so much! I will go crazy like this!!

yes... pms.... its harmful...

Anyway, its all the mindset...I need to change my mindset...
I should be happy for my bro for having his own flat now.... and of coz he will be back to visit us often... I muz believe in him
I muz work hard for my new job. It is not that bad... I can do it!

hmmm.... arrrrgghhhh!!!!! uuurrrrgggghhhh!!

OKOK... let me think abt my taiwan trip lah.... taiwan taiwan... here i come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter