Janeism

Monday, February 20, 2006

a sinner I am...





Hi! Its been sometimes since I blogged something interesting for my fans here... I am sure many are missing me like crazy...

I am sooo sorry... I was lazy, lack of inspiration, sick and committing sinful things here n there... thus.. I did not blog.

Wait!!! sinful things?

Yes, I did many....
1st... I lied and acted as if I am Singapore's most hardworking employee and that cpf would lose out alot if they did not hire me. I acted committed, very interested, very hardworking, very self motivated... and my acting was soo convincing that they really hired me... I am such a good actress man...

Then I lied to the doctor abt what a bad migraine I had, and need to take a mc for that.. i was like soo stressed up at work... the doc gave me MC... yes... i made it through with my acting again!

Then when they told me I was hired, I lied that my contract wil only end in end March, so I can only start work in April...

I went JB on Sat... did some sinful things which need to be *beep beep* here... but yes, they are equally sinful.

I was also busy cursing and badmouthing my "ass-y" manager...

And also, I got a deep dark secret which I cant share with just anybody! I was being good abt keepin my mouth shut... but.... is that the right choice? hahaha.. well... i am not saying anything! My mouth is pretty tight....:X

See.. my life was pretty filled up with sins til, I got little time to blog....
pls do excuse me, but continue to come back for more!

Anyway, let me share the pictures of the animals which I has killed on saturday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter