Janeism

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Do you know how to love?

How much is your love worth?
Throughout my 26 years of life experience, I did witnessed some love which are worth like million dollar, while I saw some which are worth just 1 cent...

How do I classify them...?
Its according to the sincerity, the depth, the loyalty, and all the essences which accompass true love.

What is true love?
You will love her with all your heart, willing to do things for her, willing to give up, willing to care for her, able to connect with her via heart, will be there for her, trust , respect and understand her. It has to be lasting... she should constantly be in your heart, even if she is not there phsyically.

Despite all, you should retain a sense of your own identity. When you love some1, you should still have your own preferences and now juz like follow blindly whatever she like... its a chicken behaviour ok... At the end of the day, nobody is happy like this. Guys who behaved like this have no brain of their own. Plain silly...

I am pretty disgusted by those whose love is only worth less than 50 cent.
Dont you know how to love? If so, you are really not suitable to love or be loved...
If you do not love with your true heart, what is the point? Is lying or acting that fun? Do you feel good when you acted in love when you are not? At the end of the day, what do you gain? I really dont understand people who can swive in and out of relationship.. to you, is relationship juz a form of companionship? What is the purpose? Are you lonely? Do you want the feelings of being loved? Are you too free? I dont know....
These acts... I definately wont commit.

I am a very real person, who will not deceive myself. Love means love. No means no. There is no in between in such things. And I would not anyhow commit myself to any relationship unless i am certain that the feeling is real and deep.

The world contains a bunch of ignorant fools... should I be their guiding angel?
No, dont bother.
Let it be.. let it be....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter