Janeism

Friday, February 17, 2006

volunteeree taitai

Hello!
Received a piece of "good" news this morning... that is.. I am being offered a position.. why "good"? Coz i wasnt really that keen to get the job. So it came as a shock.... but after some considerations, I decide to say yes to the job 1st... Well... theres always a thing call "quit" right? Well.. of coz i hope it works out lah... Hope it will be suitable for me!

This morning, a group of students got up the bus. they are not normal students... they are people who have low mentality(please excuse my language for I cant think of a nice word to address them) . I saw some people who looked at them with a frowned face.These people are sooo 沒有愛心.. There is nothing wrong with these kids really... They are borned like this... Not that they want to, I think the rest of the people shouldnt look down on them at all. we are fortunate to be born like this, they are just alittle unlucky.. If there's any parties which deserved to be looked down, i think are those people who look down on them. Disgusting people with no heart!

Looking at them, i suddenly think that it will be quite meaningful to work with them. Actually they are cute kids, who think simply.. not like the creatures in the society(yes, i mean us!).. If I am married to a golden turtle, I will not be a taitai. I will be a volunteer!! to provide service to the society....
oh man... seee... now i think there are good reasons for me to have a golden turtle rite????? U HEAR MEEEEE????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter