Janeism

Friday, February 24, 2006

the only constant

is CHANGE!
yes.. theres right.. nothing is constant except change, agree?

Yes, I am talkin about me...
Past weeks, I was busy researching abt taiwan, where to go, what to eat blah blah.. went lib to borrow at least 10 books.. and enthusiastically trying to know more abt taiwan so i can go up my fave mount.........

Suddenly today, i decided to change my plan to HongKong... hahahhaa and i havent done any research on HK yet!! damnz....
Yesterday was chatting to my HK fren who encouraged me to visit her.. i was thinking.. why not???
Since I am only goin on a 5 day holiday, the time aint enough for me to explore taiwan... so i better give up the idea... I think I have to shelf tw to maybe year-end??

So juz now start to research abit of HK... actually its not that bad lah... maybe i can go visit disneyland too??
Yes... was getting all excited about it...
Suddenly 1 of my fren commented... if you go taiwan, you may see zchen on the street

bbbbbbrrrreeeeeaaaaaannnggggggggggggggggggggg

I was happily planning my HK trip that i temporarily forgot abt my prince... and i was reminded!!! got me thinking.. oh man! ya!! i should go tw......

So where should I go?????

then suddenly, an idea sprang up on me....
hey.. i could bring my parents to cruise!!! (hehee.. they are now having senior citizen promo.. they get to travel for freee!!!) so its quite affordable for me...but then.. need abt 1 k lor....
1k cruise
1k hk/tw

and my bonus will be wiped clean!!!

but.... its worth it rite?? hehehe

hmmm.... tw.....hk...tw...hk...tw...hk....tw....hk..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter