Janeism

Friday, February 17, 2006

sugary sweetie me


Oh man! Sometimes I think i am soooo sweet and thoughtful....

Ahem... I still havent give 1 of my best friend her birthday present(which is in Dec... ahem...)...

Kept thinking what to give... then suddenly, I have an idea...

I wanna develop her wedding photos, put in a frame and give her... it will be oh-so-sweet!
I did took many pics for her ROM....

But... damn!!! I have deleted the pictures.... :( but i did save them in my yahoo photos, so was thinking still ok.... so i "saved" them in the CDRom to develop during lunchtime.
Then went to develop.... cannot develop..... u know why? Coz I did not saved the photos in.... grrrrrr how blur can I get????
Nvm... so come back lor
This time made sure i saved them!
Then I walked over to PSA building to develop.... ( gloomy sky... anytime can rain kind!)
Turned out... the faces are slightly distorted, coz my pixel aint enough... damnz......

It was such a perfect gift.... She would be sooo touched by my creativity and sincerity... but all spoilt by the outcome of the photos.... I feel so 抱歉for my Yunyi....

There is no chance for any changes, coz i am meeting her 2 hours later!

But nevertheless, I hope she liked my present! hehehe

Happy Belated Birthday my dear Yunyi!!!

p/s: I think this photoframe is such a cool thing! You can display 12 photos in it.. so everyday u can display different pictures easily... cool right? It operates juz like a table calendar. I would be so touched if some1 give this to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter