Janeism

Saturday, December 03, 2005

The Shhh team strikes!


oh man!! I was lying on my bed.. surfing n chatting online, when i hear a "click" from my Msian hp (ya, i got a Msian hp, and a Sporean hp. Dun play play!).

oohhhhhh what is it???????????????

from zchat!!! opps!!! its him again!!!!!!!! and this time.. i was able to view the msg instantly (unlike the 1st time which took me overnight to discover)

"yup, a week again. i am fine here. hope u too. good9 /zchen"

hahaha.. i am soooooo happy! what a fine way to end my saturday!! yahooooooo

and yes man... i spent another $5.. b4 his reply... he really loves to earn my $$ huh.... hehehe

p/s: yes.. it seems that (the cunning) me has purposely lengthen my pic, so my face look slimmer. No leh.. its bcoz its hard to adjust.. thats the best i can do it... round face is the IN thing for next year ok!! I got a round round face! I am going to be lucky next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter