Janeism

Saturday, December 03, 2005

My saturday

Sat is ending soon... so how was my day spent?

Woke up at 11 today! it has been a nice cooling sleep. I wish i can sleep like this every Single day! but unfortunately, this will only happen for once per week.. yes.. the beloved Saturday...

Went to visit my ah gong... 1st time visit him since he moved to this new home @ Toa Payoh. The place is quite nice. They got really nice and friendly staff, who gave me a wide wide smile. It's really heart warming to see such cheerful staff in the place of gloominess...
oh.. my ah gong seemed to get thinner n thinner. Looks like he only got bones under his skin. There was an uncle in the same room as him, and he was shouting all the way. my poor ah gong have to suffer all the noises.. it's sad to see these old people there. They really look sad.. I wish all children will really look after their parents well. They are old, and days are numbering... shouldnt they be granted a wonderful living, after the many years of toil? Those who abandon their parents ought to be shot in their brains!!!

Then we walked out to get to our next destination... Orchard. Passed by a church and saw a cameraman who was aiming at the church entrance. I was thinking.. hmmm.. whats up man? got things meh?? why is he here... look at the church name... something marymount. Then i was thinking... is he shooting the aussie guy who had juz been hanged? (came back checked the papers juz now. I am right! I am soo smart sometimes... hehe)

Went Orchard... wah say... its flooded! with human..
sooo sooo crowded... scary... Now i really hate to be in orchard during weekend... sooo crowded.. How to see things???

Anyway, there are nice xmas deco around. Look at the pictures!! so cute and dreamy! Merry Xmas!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter