Janeism

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Its December!

Yes.. its now 30 minutes into December.. the very last month of the year. Time really flies.. to the extent that it's scary... *shivers*

So fast, its the end of the year, the last month, the 12th month.... what have i done for the past 11 months?
I got no ideas..

Seems that I have been wasting my 25th year on earth again (as usual). I need to do something about it. I need to plan for my future! I need to save for my future! I got lotsa "springcleaning" to be carried out on myself!
What do I really want? How can I get what I want? What am I doing now??

Yes.. I am a lost kid in the big street, but funnily I am quite happy being the lost "kid". At least I dont need to battle with others to climb the corporate ladder. I dont chase after material stuff like cars... It's a pretty much stress-free life for me. At least for now. But, how long can this carefreeness last? I hope it's forever....

Oh anyway, I love and hate Decembers.
Love coz it's such a holidayful month. Seems that every1 will be in good mood in December, care and share...
Hate coz it's the last month of the year. I hate to say gdbye to the current year. And yes... goodbye to my 25th year... I am going to be 26 soon! soon, i will be in my late 20s.. then early 30s, mid 30s, late 30s, 40s,50s,60s.....

Why does it seems just like yesterday, that I was wearin my secondary school uniform and singing the national anthem... In fact, almost 10 years has fly by.

Scary huh???

Oh well... wish u could turn back the clock? No way lah! Dun be silly!
What is the best thing to do now is... thoroughly soaked yourselves in the festive season.

Santa Claus is coming to town......

where are my presentS????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter