Janeism

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Happy Tuesday!

oh man! nearly couldnt blog... been having some problems loggin in to .. was thinking.. die die! i cant blog.. how?? my fans will miss me! how do i answer to them..? wahaha
but lucky.. i can blog now lah! hehe.. so... if I never blog too long... it means i am having problems, pls dont miss me too much ok??

Anyway, it has been quite a wonderFULL tuesday! got a nice nice surprise in the morning. I took a look at my hp. Hey.. got new msg... hmm... who msg me..? press press.... wah! i stop breathing, almost. I got a reply fr "zchat".

the message reads " hi, i got ur sms. thks! good nite 2 u 2"

yes!!!! my beloved Z actually replied me!!!! he replied me!!! how can that ever happened?! whaha.. was very happy... but wasnt such a simple price I paid.. each sms i send him cost me $1! I had sent him 5 msg, before i get his reply. Does it mean... every $5 i spent, i get 1 reply? hehe expensive leh! dont like that leh!!! $3 for 1 reply can anot????

Though some of u may think i stupid... but i am not lah.. coz i very happy mah! doing such simple things can make me so happy. Why not???? Happiness is important... no matter what bo liao activities u r engaged.

Z makes me happy! coz he brings 快乐to my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter