Janeism

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Malaysia - Truly Asia

I have been reading up alot on Malaysia.. coz was planning to go on a trip in December... dont know where to go.. so been reading up so that I can make a decision. As I read more, I find that Msia is really interesting. There are many places waiting to be explored. Penang, Malacca, Negeri Sembilan, Sabah, Sarawak, Trengannu, Taiping... really alot....

I would love to explore all parts of Malaysia.
But this dec, I am not in adventurous mood, feel like going ard to just see the culture. Penang, Malacca, Negeri Sembilan and KL are the few options I have for my 3-days-only trip.

1 fine day and when I am fit enough, I would love to climb Mount Kinabalu. I am very fascinated by mountains and hills. The scenery is simply spectacular. But I will need to build up my fitness level 1st... else i might be stuck halfway... and maybe I will become 1 of the orang asli! hahaha

Also, I wanna go see the turtles which lay eggs. explore the jungles in Taman Negera... go walk along the white sandy beaches, experience the different cultures, taste the different food.... there are many places to explore!

After conquering Msia, its China, Australia..........
oh man! i need alot of $$!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter