Janeism

Saturday, November 26, 2005

I am old....

Yes... I am really old.... my body, my skin, my mind... they have all aged.... gracefully?

I was roaming along Orchard just now.. saw soooo many youngsters roaming around too... wow... they look young as compared to me. Yes... physically I am old...:(

All of them are soo dressed up, and so excited about the activities that they are going to engage soon. Especially those who are going to chiong/clubbing/pubbing. Me look at them... and started to think about my past...

7 years ago, I am just like one of them.. So excited to be able to go clubbing. Think it's all so interesting. Get to dance to the nice retro music, meet up with friends, and drinking. Everything seemed so fun! Those days, I could just dance all night long, all the way til 3am!
yes... thinking back now, it is amazing.

Now you ask me to go clubbing, i wont be that keen. Huh? Must dance whole night? I dunno got energy anot leh... my back might ache, my legs will ache, must go home so late.. all sorts of reasons which 7 years ago I would not have thought about.

Yes... this is call the ageing process.

Now all those clubbing looks meaningless to me. You pay abt $20, go there dance dance... drink til so drunk for what? Spoil ear drums. Might have those ah bengs fights somemore... so dangerous. So unhealthy.

Hahaa... but I never regret going clubbing during my younger days. It does leave behind some memories for me.

Well, I think there are many stages in our life... when our thinking will evolves. We should do what we think it's right at that age. Coz seriously.. we only get to live every single day ONCE. There will not be any repetition. We need to make good use of every single day. In fact, every single minute is precious.

Some people says... Live life to the fullest. Nay, I think it should be "Live life to the happiest"

Anyway, weekend is here!!! Yahhoooooooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter