Janeism

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Lucky woof woof year!

-round face
-fleshy body

I was watching a tw show, and that were the 2 criteria which the fortune teller was saying that will be lucky for next year...

know what?!?!?!
I GOT THEM ALL! WHAHAHA... I AM A LUCKY BABY NEXT YEAR! oh yessss!!!

Lotsa guys think that gers with distinct collar bones are sexy. BUT!!!! They were saying people with distinct collar bones.. means they have to work damn hard throughout their life..
wow! lucky mine not obvious! means i can juz idle and $ will fall on my lap! wahahaha

Hope these are all true... I will have rollin good luck next year! 保佑我。。。

1 Comments:

  • Yeah!!!! Nx Year going to be my year. See my year brings you good luck kekeke so you muz buy more tidbits for me to eat. Hehehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter