Janeism

Monday, December 12, 2005

again!

hahaha!! Once again, i got my sms-es from my beloved prince tonite! wahaha.. oh my god... is he goin to reply me every day? I cant get used to it leh.. what if 1 day he dont reply, then i will feel uneasy....

but well.. anyway... i love his replys! so nvm... my prince.. u can continue sending me lah.. i am.. erm... ok 1 lah.... see... i m such an understanding ger!!!

10.21pm: i vil reply once i free, dun worry.. may ur day bright n happiness /zchen

10.41pm: hi, i had finished my china promo tour actually. everything is fine.. /zchen

u may tink i muz b happy til i blur.. wah... so many typo errors in my above msg...
WRONG!!! these typos are committed by my prince!
not me! i am innocent!!!!

well... he muz b too excited to reply me, thats why he abit kanchiong... haiz... what to do? I am such an idol.. even to my idol! He heeeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter