Janeism

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

ASShole on the run

What an asshole my new boss is!!!
Yes.. i had juz changed my boss.. to a useless fellow... and i dunno why.. he kept throwing things to me..
He is a worm.. a pest.. some1 whom i dont even admire at all!!!

My 1st boss was the best.. but sadly... due to office politics.. somehow.. he was transferred to another dept... yes... politicking.. by his boss.. who is also my big boss.. yes.. another big ASShole!

Then changed to my 2nd boss.. who is quite a nice lady.. i have no complaints being under her... somehow she is comparable to my 1st boss... except that I am not on such good terms with her...

then last week... i was informed that i got an asshole as my new boss! wow!! thank god for the piece of shitty news!! but it aint as shitty as now!

juz for the span of 1 week maximum??? he had already thrown 2 tasks to me... what is he trying to do?? trying to load me so that I dun earn my salary so easily????
come on asshole... i have decided that i will leave HP once my contract is up... so the max i can help u is 2 mths plus... after that... pls prepare a bigger toilet bowl.. coz u need it for the shit that i am shitting back at u!

lousy fellow.... if hes smart.. i will still look up to him.. but the problem is... hes juz a brainless freak...

pls excuse my language.. coz i AM really PISSED now.....

Well.... Juz an hour ago.. i was stil quite happy... coz i got 2 sms from my Z.... but yes.. that asshole juz spoil everything....

haizzz..... 14 march.. pls come quick! i need to be released from this smelly toilet!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter