Janeism

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Get a life!

hmmm.. feeling bored now....

But huh.. i got no topics to blog about leh..... how huh???

i got no feelings or inspirations now... got lah.. the feeling is SIAN!!! I wanna knock off and go home... really lost alot of motivation in working. Looking forward to the end of my contract which will be in Mid March.. yes!!! 3 more months to go.. should be pretty fast... hopefully with that.. i am able to start a new life....

But what life huh?? a stressful but more value-added working life? Or a slacking working life again (which i think will b a challenge to find 1)...? or what?!?!??! What life???? I dunno... dont wanna think too.. its year end.. my brain should be allowed a break too.. i will onyl think abt these SERIOUS things next year... now my brain is on vacation... Yes.. i am physically in office... mentally on vacation now.. hehee

I wanna go travelling!!!! I need to strike 4d or toto.. so that i can go travelling with no worries abt financial woes...
Pls!!!! give me 4 lucky numbers!! or better still... 6 lucky numbers.. so i can have a 1 year break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter