Janeism

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

buay song!

feeling very fustrated now!! i am filled to the brim with loads n loads of work... which needs many many man hours. the task which i am currently doing need ard 12 hours (if i work fast), and miss Cat juz told me abt the task yesterday noon at 4++.. n told me to submit tomorrow... ok... so does she assumed i dont need to sleep to produce the results? pls.. i am not wonderwoman and i am not goin to sacrifice my sleep juz for the damn work! anyway... i did it til 2 am yesterday... dindt managed to finish. now i am still doing it.
best part is... i juz got an email fr miss cat... askin if i have finished? and i need to submit by tmr. and the bestest part is... she cc my boss in the email. wat the Fork!!!!!!!!!! SABO ME!

then she follow up with another email asking if i have completed another task, (which she taught me on tues... and in the email she actually wrote monday!)

!#$%$%^%&^ what is this?!?!
anyway... i have done my best.. if she continue to be nasty... then i will quit and let her do all these shit herself

T
M
D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter