Janeism

Sunday, November 13, 2005

why why???

I am known as a person with great patience... BUT sometimes... i can just get so impatient.

when people are doing things so slowly that it hinder my progress. Eg walking slowly in front of me when I wanna walk fast. hey u wanna walk slowly.. pls siam 1 side and walk can? dont block people's way mah! alamak!

when people are being selfish and inconsiderate. I cant stand people who only think of himself/herself. Pls lah... there are people around you. So, can you pls open up your eyes.. (and ur brain too if it's off?) and see that you need to take other people into consideration. gosh! If only more people are considerate (like myself), then the world will definately be a more beautiful place to live...

when people assume they know me, and worse thing is... its the wrong assumption! eg.. 1 assumed i will feel sad when something something happen. and the worse thing is.. i dont feel that way leh.. so pls people.. dont anyhow assume how others feel... u really DONT KNOW... so pls... dont anyhow assume....

when people wanna kpo about my life (especially when I dont feel like telling) and I tell you, some people just dont give up. They are simply insensitive( maybe alittle dumbo too?)

when people dont answer my question straight to the point. I admit sometimes I commit this sin too, unintentionally. Eg I ask Miss G.. so is that mee nice? she told me.. "eat liao very full.. coz gravy very thick". And i have to ask (louder) "SO IS IT NICE?"
wah lau! i ask u nice anot.. u go tell me your grandmother stories for what!

when people are being damn naggy and stupid. EG.. i told Miss G to remind me matter X on sunday. And dear Miss G msg me on Sat to remind me. wah lau eh!!! Sunday leh!
Sunday! Saturday! Different leh! you dont see 2 "S", then tink they are the same can?

Haiyo! People with Low EQ (and IQ also), can you kindly refrain from communicating with me? Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter