Janeism

Saturday, November 05, 2005

結婚一定會快樂的嗎?


today, 1 of my best friend went to register her marriage. Best Wishes and everlasting happiness Yi!!

Then i was juz reading an interview with my Z (yes.. him again!), he talkin abt his marriage views. Which I find myself nodding somehow.... Will getting married guarantee happiness? Not necessarily... we do see many cases of divorce right?

What is marriage actually? It is actually the signature of a few persons on a piece of paper, which will then declare you as husband and wife. So, we operate via a piece of paper? How interesting! Yes, it is a contract which u abide u will stay together "forever, thru sickness and blah blah blah". But do you really mean it??? Well.. maybe for that moment yes... ( perhaps some r juz agreeing as a procedure!) Do we really see all married couples who will go thru thick n thin together and stay forever happy? keeping their promises?

What's worse is those couples who registered their marriage so that they can apply for flats... the whole idea of marriage is totally out! Unfortunately, this is a common case in Singapore, and that is the damage caused by the materialistic society.

I think its really not easy to be living with another person. I am rather sceptical abt living a life with some1 else... except my mama and papa whom i have stayed with for my past 25 years. Will i ever find some1 that I can live comfortably with, some1 whom i can disclose all my ugly sides and still accept me as i am?

I used to want to get marry ... Asap...
but now... not really the case... I used to think no matter what, i have to get marry once in my life! Even if i have to divorce in the end.
But why go through all the troubles and miseries to get back to the original starting point? If i can find some1 whom i aspire to live together with, then marriage should be nice... (which of course I really hope to find one day)

I am still searching for my 王子...
my happiness...
my marriage which I hope that it happens only because of one reason... LOVE


張智成最近透過越洋電話接受新加坡媒體訪問時透露說:“我是個很賤的男人,若對方越是理我,我就越不理對方;若對方越不理我,我就越珍惜的愛情論,問及會否因此而傷害很多愛他的人?他笑說媒體似是有點小題大做,但他直認不諱自己有時候真的不太懂得照顧情人的感受。他說:“感情本身就是一種傷害,因為兩個背景懸殊的人走在一起,思想上一定會有所衝擊。談戀愛必須要找到對的人才行,就像一個凹一個凸,互相配合得到才能得到幸福啊!”
抱著隨緣態度的他,笑說早已向父母闡明他是個“不婚主義者”。“他們一提起這問題時,我就會反問他們,結婚一定會快樂的嗎?一定會幸福的嗎?我覺得婚姻是一場賭博,而我也常對兩老說,現階段我還不需要婚姻,就一路陪著他們、照顧他們就好了!”
智成說自己很“嘴硬”,喜歡說服人,就像說服他父母不催他結婚一樣。他不置可否地說:“或許這就是典型金牛座的性格吧。”

1 Comments:

  • aiyo....u say until like that. Pipi scared liao, need to get her a husband. Hahaha that siao tabor still interested in her boh. I send her pic for him to see 1st lah. =P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter