Janeism

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Lucky Jay

Wah! I am watching the Golden Horse Award... and Jay Chou got the Best New Actor award (for Initial D) !!
No.. i am not impressed... I was like..."Huh?? What??"

Was he that good?? Did he act in that show??? He was just showing his usual attitudely face what. Is his acting that good? Well.. he was ok in the show... quite coool.. but dont think he deserved the golden horse award lah... I am sure there are better actors around who deserved that award...
Anyway... Jay is really a lucky fellow huh.. Doing so well in music industry.. and now.. in movie as well... Why huh?

He's not very handsome, just look cool
His voice not very good what (My Z sings better, in my humble opinion )
He's not very entertaining kind

Why huh?? What did he do??? I wanna know the secret.. so I can advise my Z on it. my Z deserved such luck too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter