Janeism

Friday, November 11, 2005

Extreme me

Wow.. this morning while i was on the bus, suddenly something caught my attention. The bus in front of my bus... i saw a familiar name... Danny Ong.... Monash University... then i quickly look at the "model". Hey!!! thats my friend!! ex- colleague to be precise. Wow!!! Hes famous now!!! I am so proud of him!!! let u catch a glimpse of his glory!

Sometimes I am such a practical person... sometimes i am very inpractical.

My bro recently juz bought a flat, and he was going to renovate his house... gonna redo his floor(which is already readily tiled), put up some spotlights.... blah blah blah

oh man! i think hes wasting his money! Worse thing is... hes taking a bank loan for the renovation! why why???? If you got no $, then dont go through such extravagence lah! Imagine next time, he had to pay bills, pay many expenses and service his loan... when he is old... will he still have money for retirement?? I really doubt so. I think theres really no need to beautify the house when you dont really have the capability!

Haiz.. next time my house will be damn ugly... for my refusal to spend too much on furnishing my house. Maybe i will just put up an ugly florescent light huh? hehehe money can be put into better use... like improving my daily lifestyle.. instead of paying bills for the many spotlights shining on my tv! Ha! for what leh???

But occasionally, you will see me spending money on bo liao stuff... hehee... thats me lah... i got 2 extreme side in me.... maybe there is 2 spirits living inside my body!!! oh no! i have split personality!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter