Janeism

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

i hate working hard

i cant resist telling every1 that i have been soooo hardworking today. Yes.. its now...1.52 AM, and I have just stopped my work for the day! there are simply soooo much work waiting for me nowadays... why why???? tomorrow... more works await me....

i really hate working.... doing these meaningless things.... i am doing a tedious data entry work.. which i think.. its simply a waste of my precious time! i shd b sleeping now!

argh!!!!

Dear god... pls take away these meaningless yet taxing jobs from me.. let me revert back to my slacker life... then will i be happier... u wan me to be happy right?
ok....
i better go sleep now!! i need my beauty sleep! sobzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter