Janeism

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

English translation of Happiness

Happiness can be shared
Happiness needs some processes
Happiness always can be remembered
Coz memories only kept the beautiful ones

You are your own author
Why write such a hard script to follow
Don't blame me for saying too much
I just don't want you to be unhappy

Being loved should be blissful
Loving others lacks imagination
Being in love can be very innocent
Because love is pre fated

You ask why am I so godly
These wisdom how does one gain
Loving you I get to know happiness
It gave me a very good lesson

I am happy having you
And I am satisfied
Salted fish and cabbage taste so good
You and me together forever
Every minute needing you
You are already the sunshine the air

Chinese version of course by my Zchen! hehehe

http://sg.geocities.com/janech18/mily1.WAV" >

2 Comments:

  • nice translation! happen to be searching for the song and chanced upon ur blog!! :D
    lovely song isn't it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:27 PM  

  • what a great translation..well done jane...

    ur english is pretty good!!!

    ever think to be an english teacher huh...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter