Janeism

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Still waiting......

Went to orchard during lunchtime to check out my Zchen cd... I can't
wait to get it! That I simply can't bear to wait til after work.. Do you
understand that kind of PASSION??? Wahhahaa got news from reliable
source that the cd will be in store today!!!! Was full of hopes and
anticipation...

Reached HMV.... Searched... Alamak! Don't have leh... Asked the counter
guy... He seems like the blur type and he told me... Maybe next week...

Darn.... I don't trust his words...(given his blur face).

Went to cineleisure's Sembawang music store to check it out...
Searched..... Cant find again... So I ask the counter lady... Aaah..
This 1 don't look blur.. So I think I can trust her...

Me: is ZHANG ZHI CHENG new cd in?
She (looks around):Don't think so..
Me: when will it be in? do you know roughly when?
She: Let me check the computer...
Checking...
She: Not in yet...
Me: huh... Coz my friend called the record company... Say today will be
here leh... Hmmm.. U know when??
She (thinks...) : hmmm... Not sure leh..... Let me check the memo
She looks through the hard copies of the memo of cds...
She: Oh yes.. I got the memo... ZHANG ZHI CHENG KUAI LE.. Out on the
22nd.. But we havent receive them yet. (p/s: I feel like asking her if I
can have a copy of the memo.. Got the album picture!)
Me: ooh.. Will it be out today huh??? Or is it havent come in for the
day?
She: hmm.. They usually come in in the noon or evening.. Depends on
which record company also... Ok.. Why not u leave ur number down.. We
will call u once the cd come in...
Me (brightened up) : ok! Thanks!!!!

Hahaa.. See.. Im so persistant... Which is sooooo rare to see in me...
This is call PASSION! Hahaha
Anyway.. The lady was very helpful.. Lucky she never chase me away! I
have decided.. I will buy fr sembawang ! Hahaha

Waiting for THE call.... Call me! Call me! Baby baby call me
now............

2 Comments:

  • Reliable source not so reliable ley! hahah

    By Blogger Astafas, at 3:37 PM  

  • it's reliable. see.. its here.. seriously.. i think you shd get a copy too.. maybe a dozen.. n give out as xmas presents? what a great idea!

    By Blogger Jane, at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter