Janeism

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Buggers!




I am sooo irritated!!! by a bugger!! im constantly being terrorised by "it" (I shall addressed her/him as "it" to protect the identity of the accused). I believed til this day, it still dont know how pissed I am with it! It got a brain of an ass(aka donkey)!!

My anger has simmered over the weekend but it attacked me again!!! Argh!!! Anyone have any brilliant ideas about how to piss it off? I already tried many times already. I think if I do whatever i did to a NORMAL person, he/she will already know my intention.. but as predicted, it is an ABNORMAL person. It will never understand my true intention.

I was telling my friend about my reaction in an incident involving it.. and he said..if it has half of a donkey brain this time... it should know.. . At that point of time, I was still feeling quite bad coz it's like I am such a bad person to it. I thought but ya.. I think it should know this time. But deng deng deng DENG! It really dont get my meaning yet!!!!!! Geez!! I think my lifespan is shortened by it by at least 2 years! haiz.... anyway.. this picture is specially dedicated to it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter