Janeism

Thursday, August 18, 2005

StupidStar

Yesterday.. I was watching the superstar male final(although im seriously migraine-ing)...... Finally its final... But all is not ending yet! There are more to come.. For the audience to waste their money in... After tonite's results.. They will be selling the cd singles (another tons of $ to be made...)

I think these bunch of contestants are just a bunch of losers! The rumours I heard.. Im quite disgusted... Some of the contestants getting together. Come on! Don't they have a life outside the contest?? Losers! Not that im against them getting together... But I just think they are lame! hehe

Anyway... I think the superstar show is a crappy 1... Kelong one maybe... Who knows.. Maybe the winners are already chosen b4 we all know abt tis contest.. N of coz.. mediaCOCK loves to make $ out of the naïve innocent audience (like myself). I will never forget the 60 cent which I spent on Derrick.. And he got kicked out)

Maybe because Derrick got kicked out.. That's why I so buay song this whole show. ( Bcoz I am a fiercefully loyal person).Coz I think hes the ONLY one with the entertainer quality... Junyang is such a kanchiong spider... N honestly.. I think hes a nerd before he join this contest! Hehe..
Wei Lian.. We cant deny the fact that hes disabled to an extent.. How can we let him be the winner?
Quoted from my friend's dad " don't tell me singapore so no talents, til muz choose a blind person as superstar??"

Anyway... This show is a crap 1.. And im only watching it now to pass time. No emotional ties.... Who win who lose.. I dun care.. I rather spend my time chasing my beloved ZCHEN!

Best Regards,
Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter