Janeism

Monday, August 29, 2005

I Love Singapore!

Went JB last sat... For a little day trip... Haha if Sgp stuff is as
cheap as JB.. Then how nice... Maybe I can b millionairre soon.. Hahaha
Situation there... Is really abit lousy... The lack of air con... The
lack of security... The lack of law and order....

We went city square.. The shopping mall nearest to the causeway, I
supposed. It was an ok place to shop... Things are cheap... Macdonalds
is half the price.. Weekeend movies cost only $5..

Then we went further to a "hawker" centre to have a dose of seafood. Had
chilli crab, cereal crayfish and chili kangkong.. Not bad.. Quite cheap
I supposed!

When we weree at a hawker centre, this guy who is selling rice dumplings
(aka ba chang)(oh ya.. N his ba chang is damn good!!) by the roadside
kept warning me to take good care of my bag... Cause he saw robbers
around. They travel in pairs on motorbike... And they will just grab the
bags while you are walking along the road, if you are careless. Then he
sort of like pointed out to us "there! They are the ones!". I saw 2 guys
on the bike.... Lookin out for their victims.
I feel soooo unsafe walking among the robbers! Geez!

Wow... If it's in Singapore, these guys can clean their ass and get
ready to be caned. Why msian police don't take any actions.... Haizz....
Singapore is really wonderful compared to them in this aspect.

The one thing I really LOVED there is.... I saw my Zchen almost
everywhere! Hahah.. Ok.. I mean his poster and banners. You see... He's
the spokesperson for HotLink (Msian telecom company) so his pic was like
splattered everywhere. Wooo... How I wish I can steal 1 of them,
especially the human sized cardboard poster.... Really tempted man...
ahhaha

Everytime when I am back from travelling... I will somehow feel a sense
of gladness that my home is actually singapore. It's here that
everything seems to be in the right place.

I LOVE SINGAPORE!!!
MAJULAH SINGAPURA!!!

1 Comments:

  • actually... i love singapore too... more than malaysia...

    i was thinking to marry a singaporean man......last time.. but turn my head to my current husband again...

    because ah... i get use to drive car in malaysia.. but i know i will not have chance to drive car in singapore... unless... i married to a super rich man...

    i love singapore... as what u love...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter