Janeism

Sunday, August 21, 2005

ZChen Happy Album

Yes!! If nothing goes wrong, my ZChen will be releasing his latest album TOMORROW! Yes!!! TOMORROW!! I am sooo excited!! But not reeally sure whether it will really be released tomorrow, coz the papers was saying that it will be released on 26th, ie Friday. Whatever it is, I will be rushing to buy it on the very 1st day of release! Hope it's tomorrow!

Got 1 of his new song from my friend yesterday. It's actually a cover of Kit Chan's song called "Dan Xin"("Worried" in english). It's soooooo beautifully done!! Damn goood!!! I think from yesterday.. i have already repeated the song for at least 30 times! Haha! It's really good!!! If you don't think so, something is wrong with your taste! You should do something about improving it, ok. hehe!

Anyway.. people! If you got extra money, pls buy his album! I am sure you will enjoy the album. If you don't, as above... you have lousy taste!

Zhi Cheng! Oh Yeaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter