Janeism

Thursday, August 18, 2005

I got no $ for you to plan lah!!


Just received a call from AIA... Wanting to "cheat" my money.... Please
lah! I where got so much money for you all to cheat..... Hahaa

Anyway.. She sounds nice.. But I have to be harsh n kept repeating..
"Not interested not interested". I hate to be so rude to people.. But I
think those selling investment etc... Deserved it from me.. Hahah

When I see those financial planners, I always relate them to eagles..
Waitin to prey on people... When I see them in 1 mile ahead.. I have to
change my face to a DND kinda face. Look straight ahead... And hear no
evil.

I really is not used to being bad to people.. As you know.. Im always
very nice...*smiles* But I really hate these financial planners. They
are plain irritating! Maybe I should just hang a sign around my neck
sayin "I'm too POOR to invest. Pls dun waste any time on me. Thank you!"

To the financial planners:
Thanks for being so kind for wanting to help me manage my minute amount
of money. I appreciate it but I think I can just handle them myself
since its such a SMALL amount anyway. Pls go approach the rich people. I
am sure you will benefit more out of them. I hate to be so rude to you,
but im left with no choice. If I'm nice, you will start bugging me like
houseflies.
Goodbye!!!!

Best Regards,
Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter