Janeism

Sunday, May 18, 2008

god bless the world

firstly, my deepest condolence to China for the Sichuan earthquake which took away alot of lives and broke thousands of family up.

It's really devastating to watch the news and look at how destroyed the whole place is now. how they dig up more corpses and how the parents wailed at their kids who got buried under the schools...

Yesterday, there were warning that flood might occur to some villages and the news showed fotage of the survivors running away from their home town...

Oh my god! It really look like a scene from the movie.. but the only difference is.. this time, it is for real.

I wish I can be there to help them, offer them food, help to search for their loved ones, give them warmth, lend them a shoulder, rebuild their home... but of coz, i guess many think like me, but there is nothing much we can do here....

the only thing we can do now is pray for them and provide some financial support for them.

Visit http://www.redcross.org.sg/chinaearthquake_src_donate.htm to donate some $ to help them.. Any amount will help them in any way i believe.
I myself, gonna contribute $50... and also blessings from the bottom of my heart...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter