Janeism

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

it's been a hard day night...

I promised I will go to bed after finishing this blog....

juz a liner to sum up my day....

IT'S NOT MY DAY!

1. i missed my free shuttle bus... all bcoz of an uncle who hogged the stairs... and this nice gentlemen in front of me who quietly followed behind the uncle. As I knew my bus was already there.. and moving off soon.. i had no choice but to act impatient and "s-q me!"
Ran down... but.. to no avail... the bus juz slipped away... right in front of my eyes.. without me, of course.....

sigh.. great! I have to take public bus... and spend $! its not only abt the $ part, i have to walk longer too!!! grrrrrrr

2. then my funny LITTLE boss came and tell me..."you have been watched"
apparantly, some fella claimed that i always go home on time.... and im warned by my boss to at least work late and act busy lah....
wat the fish...... well.... after that, my brain processed the likely candidates.... i cant think of a better person, than.... ...... ALI!!!! I guess it should be him who would have noticed my trend and have the courage to say me! Oh well.... going home on time is a crime.....
why did people ever state the working hours? when you are not supposed to follow it? whats the point??? and do we really need to work so hard?
Reminder! I am juz a lowly paid contractor... give me a break!!!!!

3. alright... so today i stayed til abt 7... then flew off to catch the shuttle bus... but darn... the bus was full... and i had to wait a good of abt 15 min for the next bus to come.....

what a day!!!!
Hoping for a better tomorrow, as always......
I must remember to get up from the right side of the bed......

May Guan yin bless my happyness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter