Janeism

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

;)

Oh no.. i am sick... very sick........
blocked nose, running nose... itchy throat.....

sighs.... life is tough! and loads of work waiting for me.... life was hellish.... and what i discovered... some flaws in my work.... awwww... im sick enough ok... pls dun exhaust my poor lil brain!
whats worse... it was raining during lunch time.. hence i cant get to go out for a breather... in the end, have to eat at canteen...... and the worst thing is.... i ordered a rather yucky grilled fish.... sighz... what a day!

but i got a sms which kinda brighten up my day...

Sender: How's your day so far without me - i mean us?
Me: life is sad.. cold and miserable. having lunch at the canteen coz its raining.. sobz...hows life without me?
Sender: Sound real pitiful indeed. Well, if my life without u is not affected in any way... why m i sms-ing with you now?
me: oh.. i thought u were too bored.. or worse still, u sms wrong person! haha jus finish my pathetic lunch.. so hows d meetin? exciting?
Sender: No lah, u think, i only sms u when i bored?......meeting etc etc
me: oh! then u muz b thinkin of me! no wonder i kept sneeze today.. hehe.. on a serious note, do you buy toto?
sender: i dont, but u want to invite me i'll support u;)
me: i hereby cordially invite mr X to share the $1 million with me... ;)
sender: ok, i match your bet ;)
me: haha ok.. we share $10.. 5 each.. who knows! u may come back as a millionaire.. haha u beter start thinkin on how u gonna spend d $. hehe
sender: on ah! let's do it!
me: ok! on! i shall go join d long queue later! good luck to us! may we b filthy rich after friday!
sender: me looking forward to dat ;).. even no win also can celebrate, he he
me: ok... juz gotten our tix to our million! now waiting for u to come back n celeb... hehe
sender: thnx for d hassle. our next meal's on me ;)

opps... guess the very smart you wil know who is the sender... hehehe... but im not telling.... :X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter