Janeism

Sunday, February 25, 2007

great saturday

i had a great saturday yesterday!!!! How i wished every saturday can be as interesting as this.

Went to meet my old buddies (aka my when-i-was-young-out-chionging-days kakis), regina and my nb!!!
nb... means.. neighbour.. not bad word lah!!! why hes my neighbour? coz he stayed juz opposite my house, across the road. i havent been in touch with him for more than 2 years... and can u believe it... for the past 2 years past, i never see him b4!! I thought he had moved out already.. but amazingly, hes still my good ole nb....
*so near yet so far*

and he changed his car to a flashy red (selfish) 2 seater sports car...

we had lotsa fun chatting and racking up the pasts.. when we were chionging @ samsara... those were the days... i tink we were about 21 that time... its amazing somehow we still able to meet up yesterday.. all thanks to regina for keeping the friendship burning.....

sometimes, i do think im not as a sincere friend as some people. somehow, i will juz let some friends come and go.... sometimes, i am too lazy to pursue in the friendship.... i will only keep in touch with those who bothers with me.....

hmmm... i could have much more friends if im not this lazy....
i gotta do something!! its the piggy year now! I gotta be a cute adorable pig!!

Who wants to go out with me????? come on come on!!! lets go out!!

And yesterday, i became the accidental murderer.... 1st time in my life..... i killed a big fat lizard! i cant really be classified as a murderer coz murderer kills with an intent. I killed it accidentally, hence it should be termed as manslaughter... or... lizardslaughter?

i went into the bathroom and as usual, i pulled the sliding door (with my speedo speed) and i heard a piak! sound. i turned around and looked... saw a lizard on the floor, with the detached tail. the tail was jumping up and down.. as described to my mama.. it looked so fresh!
but the lizard was like gasping for its last breath, and was rather motionless... i freaked out!!! I had killed the lizard simply by sliding the door. guess it was at the door and my door juz killed it. Its fated.... Jus like us human in a car accident, the lizard was merely crossing the road when a car juz accidentally banged it down...

but my mama thanked me for doing her the deed.. she had been looking for this lizard for some times, and couldnt find it. who knows? i had actually helped to kill it, and end my mama's misery... am i a heroine?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter